Friday, December 5, 2008

Upcoming blog series!!!

It is important to ride your whole horse, many times people forget about about the back end of the horse and only ride front end, the problem with doing this is the hindquarters have the power and getting control of them will help you gain control of your horse. I am going to write a few entries on this, with a few different exercises to try both from the ground and the saddle. Thanks to my beautiful wife Jessie, I got a new Video camera for my birthday yesterday. I am planing on using this to demonstrate these exercises and walk you through them step by step. I should have my first video entry of this early up next week, so be watching out for these!

Enjoy the Journey

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hey guys, how's it going? I'll check back to read your blog; I think that's awesome that you're doing that. I gotta thank you for the Chris Ledoux song "The Ride" on the video clip you have posted. I hadn't heard that one before and I love it. Hey, so I have a bunch of photos from Ricky's clinic in Philomath this summer if you'd like to see them. Just go to: http://gallery.me.com/oregontamara and scroll down to the bottom for the Ricky clinic page. You can download whatever photos you want, for free. Hope to see y'all soon... Ya gonna crash Denise's cookie exchange and tea party on Saturday? Laura and I will be there, so c'mon down.
Give me a holler sometime, k? oregonpugmires@yahoo.com or 503-363-3293. Take care,

Tamara